Table Of Contents
- Linux API server is a secured access device that uses HTTPS to connect.
- It is a Web UI.
- Supports up to 10 concurrent sessions.
- Each session is a unique IxNetwork session.
- Supports NGPF only (Classic support is coming)
4 different ways to install Linux API server
Go to: Ixia software download
Login with your Ixia credentials. Select ixNetwork. Scroll down to the version that you need and select one of the below downloads ...
Connect to the Linux API server on a web browser
- Connect to the Linux API server on a web browser.
- Log in as admin/admin.
- Uses DHCP by default. The IP address will appear in the login screen when it boots up.
How to configure a static IP address
- On a web browser, enter the current IP address
- Log in. Default username/password is admin/admin
- On the upper right corner, click on the wheel setting icon.
- Selecct Administration